Bull Terriers: Judge Wendy Whittaker (Wengormick
Best of Breed and Reserve Best in Show : Coolbulls Kingston Town at Krawen
Miniature Bull Terriers: Judge Adele Jennings (Astasia)
Best of Breed and Best Puppy in Show and Best in Show : Pixar of Slanting Shore at Grandopera
WINNER OF THE MILLER MEMORIAL TROPHY (Best Exhibit) AND HESKETH CUP (Best Bitch)
Miller Memorial Trophy : Judge Tracey Fletcher (Napier)
2nd - Murphy's, Surprise arrival at Locoville, Big substantial R/W dog, has width to his head, good profile with keen expression, used his ears well, bags of bone, shoulder placement ok but not the topline as 1st when moving which was good both ways .
WINNER OF THE ORMAND PLATE (Best Dog) AND BULLYVIEW GENTLE BREEZE CUP (Best Condition)
Bull Terrier Critique: Judge Wendy Whittaker (Wengormick)
Thank you to the Northern Provincial for asking me to judge the April Open Show. The hall was very busy which is great to see, All dogs and owners seemed to enjoy their day, I would like to thank the exhibitors for bringing their dogs to the show, I hope the newcomers I noticed between classes who were spectating will join us again in July, it is always lovely too see new faces coming along.
Class 1 – Special Beginners Dog
1st – Hulme & Dodgson, Bluepoint Sub Zero, 8 month old all white, he has width to his head, and unbroken profile, ears used well, a tiny eye giving a good expression, mouth correct, well placed shoulders, level topline held when moving well both ways with correct rear angulation, nice tight feet, only a youngster yet, but I am sure he has plenty more to show off in the future BP dog, RBD.
2nd – Dodds & Rowland Bluepoint Patchague, White with Tri ear and eye mark, 8 month old very much a baby yet, terrier type, he had a tiny eye and well placed ears, good length of neck, shoulders well placed and rear angulation still very loose but, movement was good both ways, I think we will see a lot more of this boy when he matures
Class 2 – Puppy Dog
Class 3 – Junior Dog
1st – Kitchen's, Teirwgwyn Real Steel, White with brindle ear, Strong head, eye a little kind, ears well placed, strong straight front and rear angulation good, movement hard to assess, he was a handful for his owner.
Class 5 – Post Grad Dog
1st – Brown's, Coolbulls Kingston Town at Krawen B /B dog, very lively masculine dog, his head is a little browy but he has good expression with a small eye, could use his ears a little more, mouth correct, good length of neck into well placed shoulder, lovely round forechest, and ultra short in back, tight feet, moves freely and well with ease both ways, just needs to settle down a little. BD, BOB, RBIS
2nd – Murphy's, Surprise arrival at Locoville
Class 14 – Junior Bitch
1st – Roughton's, La Perla Warbonnet 12 months Tri Bitch, very feminine girl, head has fill and depth, ears used ok and keen eye, adequate length of neck, well placed shoulders and good round forechest when viewed front on, she has plenty of bone, she was being a little lazy and naughty for her handler and dropped her topline although movement was good both ways, she lost out to the dog in the final line up, he was another dog being hard work for his handler but he showed more of himself on the day BB, RBOB
2nd – Dodd/Rawlands , Teirwgwyn Voodoo Doll 12 months white Bitch with red ear, lovely filled head, feminine expression, mouth fault, adequate length of neck shoulder placement good, movement ok
2nd – Leggatt's, Rabram Riding Solo B/B Bitch, feminine bitch with good expression a little stuffy in neck , shoulder placement ok and rear angulation good, moved fine both ways although feet a little untidy.
3rd – Filarowicz's, Quentinhill Devilicous
Class 16 – Post Grad Bitch
1st – Airey/Johnstone, Rabram Rebellious Rose white with black ears, feminine typey bitch head just lacks a little fill under the eyes, ears used well good length of neck into correct shoulder placement, lovely round front when viewed front on, a little out of coat, moved well both ways.
Class 17 – Limit Bitch
1st – Blair's, Briden Chit Chat at Megaville, all white bitch, feminine girl with a small neat eye and small well used ears, good front and angulation moved well holding topline ok, nice tight feet just a tad too heavy in the body for me. 2
2nd – L’Homme's, Kaiserbull Snow in Love, all white bitch with a tiny eye, small neat ears, over exaggerated in the head for me, but she has a lovely front, good length of leg, moved well in front, close behind.
Class 18 – Open Bitch
1st – Filarowicz's, Air Dancer Rampage Rocket, Brindle/ white lovely sweeping profile, small well used ears, eye a little kind, adequate length in neck good shoulders and rear angulation, moved ok both ways .
2nd – Blair's Briden Madame Madusa at Megaville, white with black eye patch, living up to her name, a littler naughty but feminine bitch, lacking in downface but neat little eye and ears, shoulder placement correct and rear angulation good, was a handful for her handler but she moved well both ways.
Miniature Bull Terrier Critique: Judge Adele Jennings (Astasia)
Best Puppy in Breed, Best of Breed, Best Puppy in Show and Best in Show
3rd – Leigh's Diton Distant Drums
3rd – Bakewell's Bullyview Dressed to Impress
3rd – Preston's, UKUSA Hellsbells at Ajaydenbull
Well done to our Junior Handlers :
Faye Murphy, Mia Leigh and Robyn Jones
La Perla Warbonnet
Bullyview Dressed to Impress
1st – Godsall, Neverlands Devils Own, Upstanding R/W 10 month dog, sweeping profile, muzzle a little narrow when viewed from above, ears ok good length of neck into well placed shoulders, rear angulation good, could use some ring craft classes as his movement was ok but a little hard to assess as he was playing up for his handler.
Class 6 – Limit Dog
1st – Brown's, Coolbulls Kingston Town at Krawen
Class 6 – Limit Dog
2nd – Murphy's, Surprise arrival at Locoville
3rd – Filarowicz's, Quentinhill Devilicous
3rd – Dodgson's Dazlin Dark N Delicious
Class 8 Dog or Veteran Bitch
Leggatt, Dikram Black Magic at Rabram, B/B Bitch, 7 and half years enjoying her day out, lovely feminine girl, head has fill and width, small eye and ears used well, she moved really well for an older girl
Thankyou to the NPBTC for my first judging appointment and to the exhibitors who kindly allowed me to go over their dogs.
Clark's Pixar of Slanting Shore at Grandopera
Typy balanced red bitch with feminine head, well placed ears and enough fill in fore face. Correct mouth, Eye a touch kind, Good reach of neck into a straight front and short back. Tight feet and carrying enough bone for frame. Moved parallel and with drive
Class 10 Junior Dog or Bitch
1st - Wardle's Giffenbull Light My Fire At Arcanum
Masculine red male with a strong head, small well placed ears and small eye giving keen expression. Correct mouth, strong neck, straight front but a touch long cast. Tight feet and well set tail carriage. Plenty of bone and strong rear quarters helping him move parallel and with drive.
Class 10 Junior Dog or Bitch
2nd - Jones's Kaja Dottie Von Der Alten Vest
White girl with feminine head and gentle profile. Small well placed ears that she used, coupled with an excellent eye giving a keen expression. Correct mouth Good reach of neck, straight front and tight feet. A touch straight in stiffle, movement parallel. Handled very well
Class 11 Open Dog
1st and RBOB - Wardle's Giffenbull Light My Fire At Arcanum
BEST IN SHOW BLUEPOINT SUB ZERO
RBIS AND BOS
BEST PUPPY IN SHOW
GORBAIN GEISHA GIRL
I can’t thank the Northern Provincial BTC enough for the kind invitation to judge their Open Show! It was a warm summer day with a high quality entry to sort through. Mr. Ron Scott made sure I felt welcome and comfortable! I have to thank my Ring Stewards, Mr. Eddie Ball and Mr. Steve Walker for all of their expert help in keeping me on track. The hospitality was warm and thank you to the club members who prepared us a delicious lunch. Including my dear friend, Tracey Fletcher, at lunch was much appreciated. Tracey and her husband Mike, kept me for the week and took very good care of me. The Trophies at this show are beautiful and the take away prize plates were quite special.
In the end, it is the exhibitors that must be thanked immensely. Breeding and showing Bull Terriers is hard work and often heartbreaking. The trust you showed in allowing me to examine and sort your exhibits is respected and appreciated. The quality of the entry was excellent and not an easy task. Thank you all!
Puppy Dog Entries 1 Absentees 0
(4) 1st DITON DEAL OR NO DEAL (MISS & MR D & G KERR & BRETT)
Exciting white puppy dog with black brindle ears. This boy has ears right on top, obliquely placed eyes and good length of head. Makes for super expression! Correct dentition. He is well angled and will be fun to watch as he matures. He certainly had a very good time at the party!
Maiden Dog Entries 2 Absentees 1
(38) 1st SPARTIATE DEVILS JOKER (MR & MRS D A & S M HACKETT) RBD
Well made, Tri-color dog with wicked expression. Correct dentition. He has a straight front, nice bone with strong pasterns and correct feet. His movement was parallel but difficult to assess from the side, given his excitement and the high temperature on the day. Would love to see him again in less stressful circumstances.
Novice Dog Entries 0 Absentees 0
Junior Dog Entries 6 Absentees 4
(17) 1st BLUEPOINT SUB ZERO (MR & MISS D & L HULME & DODGSON) BD BIS
Very balanced and upstanding young, white dog. Head is long and packed with well placed, dark eyes and ears right on top. Makes for super expression. Correct dentition. Very good length of leg with super front construction from shoulder to elbows and then finishing with strong pasterns and cat feet. Short back. Nicely angled rear assembly with correct tail set. He moved freely and almost parallel; it was his movement that brought him thru the day. I thoroughly enjoyed rewarding this quality exhibit.
(45) 2nd UKUSA HAYABUSA AT GROUNDWORX (MR & MISS C & N WEST & JONES)
Cobby white dog with lots to like. Strong head with good eye placement and good ear set. Correct dentition. Would like his shoulder to be set back a bit more. Good straight front and well angled in the rear. Nice bone. Moved correct in front and a bit close behind. Very well presented.
Post Graduate Dog Entries 1 Absentees 0
(2) 1st BULLYVIEW DRESS TO IMPRESS (MR R BAKEWELL)
Big, heavyweight white dog. Strong head with good length and finish. Well placed eye and ears. Strong under jaw. Needs more set back of shoulder. Another dog very well presented by his handler.
Limit Dog Entries 3 Absentees 1
(5) 1st COOLBULS KINGSTON TOWN AT KRAWEN (MR & MRS S J & K J BROWN)
Medium sized black brindle boy was the picture of balance. You could ask for a bit more bone but his correct shoulder and overall balance brought him thru. His movement was jaunty and effortless. Correct dentition.
(2) 2nd BULLYVIEW DRESS TO IMPRESS (MR R BAKEWELL)
Open Dog Entries 1 Absentees 0
(26) 1st DITON DERRINGER (MR & MRS A J & D B MCCANN)
Medium sized red dog with my favorite head of the day. No matter where you looked it was strong and packed full. You could just feel the power everywhere. Lovely wide muzzle and strong under jaw. He was a bit loose on the move but was having an excellent time. I thoroughly enjoyed his Bull Terrier attitude.
Puppy Bitch Entries 8 Absentees 5
(46) 1st GORBAIN GEISHA GIRL (MR & MRS R & K WOODWARD) BP
This young white puppy bitch, with red ears was quite mature for her age. She is already starting to carry some lovely round muscling and excellent bone. Her head is strong and packed with well placed eyes and small thin ears. Nicely angled front and rear, with a correct tail set which never stopped wagging! Good straight front, strong pasterns and correct feet. Her handler got the best out of her.
(29) 2nd DAZLIN SUPERSTITION AT KATROYDEN (MR L MURPHY)
White puppy bitch with brindle ears. Head is long with gentle profile and her dentition is correct. Nicely placed eye and good ear set. Neck is long and quite elegant. Her shoulder is a bit forward. She has straight front with strong pasterns. Her movement was loose, like you would expect from such youngster.
(10) 3rd NOTORIOUS NO REST FOR THE WICKED (IMP USA) MR & MRS P & H GOODING)
Maiden Bitch Entries 1 Absentees 1
Novice Bitch Entries 1 Absentees 0
(8) 1st TEIRWGWYN VOODOO DOLL (MR & MISS M & A DODD & ROWLANDS)
White bitch with a brindle ear and lots of virtue to write about. Her head is strong and feminine with good length and expression. She is in excellent condition and has beautifully angled rear construction which shows off her power when she moves. Would love to see a bit more set back of shoulder. Nice straight front with good pasterns and correct feet.
Junior Bitch Entries 6 Absentees 5
(8) 1st TEIRWGWYN VOODOO DOLL (MR & MISS M & A DODD & ROWLANDS)
Post Graduate Bitch Entries 5 Absentees 2
(3) 1st DAZLIN CLASSY LADY (MRS SIAN BECKINSALE)
Substantial white bitch with brindle ears. Powerful head with nice downturn. Beautiful straight front with strong pasterns and cat feet. She dropped her top line on the move and could use more layback of shoulder. Powerful and well angled rear assembly. She is an energetic girl and her handler did a very nice job with her.
(13) 2nd SPARTIATE DEVILS VISION (MR & MRS D A & S M HACKETT)
Tri-color bitch with super expression; her ears are right on top and she has well placed eyes. Dentition is correct and could use a bit more width of muzzle. Straight front with strong pasterns and cat feet. Needs more set back of shoulder. She has a short back and a well angled rear assembly.
(19) 3rd AYA MEGUMI (KHALFI)
Limit Bitch Entries 6 Absentees 4
(50) 1st VETSBULLIES JEALOUSY (DRS O A & L C GALLA) BB
All white bitch who came in superb condition. Feminine head, nicely filled with good eye and ear placement; her expression is wicked. Lovely, long neck and a straight front, tight elbows with good feet and pasterns. She has a strong top line that held on the move. You could ask for a touch shorter back. Her powerful and well angled rear quarters, really helped her track nicely on the move. She gave her very capable handler everything she had to give. Well done.
(25) 2nd KAISERBULL SNOW IN LOVE (MR & MRS S & A LHOMME)
Lovely white bitch with a feminine head and good expression. Her profile is exaggerated and her under jaw is strong. Has good fore chest and a straight front. Well angled and powerful rear, correct tail set.
Open Bitch Entries 10 Absentees 8
(27) 1st HEAVEN WHITE LIGHT-FLYWEIGHT AT DITON (IMP FRA) (MR & MRS A J & D B MCCANN) RBB
White bitch with a brindle ear. She is a lovely, cobby girl with a packed full head! Her head is long and finishes with a very wide, strong muzzle. It was nice to see such power in a feminine head. She is balanced front to rear and has that round muscle that comes with proper construction and exercise. She carries her top line on the move and was almost parallel.
(16) 2nd BOWMOUNTBULL NIGHT JAR AT BLUEPOINT (MISS & MR D & S HEATH & MORRIS)
JUDGES CRITIQUE MELANIE WHITEHAIR
Well done to our Junior Handlers: Faye, Leila and Gracie
NPBTC Supreme Trophies 2018 Judge Steve Paterson (Golitha)
I would like to thank the committee for the invitation to judge the Clubs Supreme Trophies for 2018. Northern Provincial has always been one of my favourite shows, so it was nice to get a chance to finally officiate. A big thank you also to the exhibitors for allowing me the privilege of going over their charges. Overall, I was more thanhappy with the quality of the competitors and very pleased with my eventual Trophy winners.
Winner of the Otis Candlesticks for Dog Puppy Of The Year:Mr D Dodd &Miss A Rowlands: Bluepoint Patchogue; 15 month old white dog with tricolour eye patch & ear mark. Very typey dog with enough bone & substance for size, super head with sweeping arc,good width and fill, well placed eye & ears, wicked expression, correct mouth.A tad stuffy in neck, but a good front with deep brisket, tidy feet although he did tend to turn one foot out. Short coupled with good tail set, however he didn’t always hold his top-line, would have preferred more rear angulation.Moved well coming, but a little choppy going. Handled well.
Winner of the Ronnie Scott Memorial Trophy for Dog of the Year; The Supreme Trophy Winner Of The Year and winner of the Movement Trophy:
Mr & Mrs S & K Brown:Coolbuls Kingston Town At Krawen
Winner of the Ortis Candlesticks for Bitch Puppy of the Year; The Fogan Memorial Trophy for Bitch of the Year and Supreme Puppy Of The Year:Mr & Mrs D & S Hackett:Spartiate Devils Vision
Coolbuls Kingston Town At Krawen; 26 month old black brindle dog. Presented in sparkling condition, Clean in profile with no exaggeration,would prefer a tad more width & depth to muzzle, correct eye placement, ears could be more on top, correct mouth. Nice length of neck leading into correct lay of shoulder and good straight front with ample bone for size and cat tight feet. Deep in brisket and a good tuck up, level top-line and super short in back. Good rear angulation with correct tail-set, well angulated rear quarters with well-muscled second thigh. Moved parallel with drive covering the ground with free and easy strides, a pleasure to watch. To be hyper critical he was a tad on the light side and could easily carry a few extra pounds which would only enhance his overall balance. Expertly handled.The dog won over the bitch on his superior movement.
Spartiate Devils Vision; 21 month old tricolour bitch. Cobby heavyweight full of bone & substance, very much in the box. Classic feminine head would prefer more width & depth to muzzle, good eye and ear placement, when she eventually used them, good expression and correct bite. Would prefer more length of neck, super barrel chest, straight front, deep brisket and tidy feet, very short coupled with good tuck up. Moved well coming, a little close going. Looks a picture stood still, but can on occasion, loose her top-line on the move. Presented and handled well.
BULL TERRIERS Judge Rab Leggatt (Rabram)
Best of Breed and Best in Show: Bluepoint Patchogue
Res Best of Breed : Spartiate Devils Vision
1st Puppy Dog; Best Puppy in Breed and Best Puppy in Show: Mostahbull Both Barrels
2nd PD Diton Deal or No Deal 3rd PD Diton Devil in Disguise
1st Junior Dog Bluepoint Patchogue
1st PGD Coolbuls Kingston Town at Krawen
2PGD Bobuddy Word Up 3PGD Ukusa Haybusa at
1 Limit Dog and Best Coloured Dog
Tilleah Jesse James at Dotannebull
2 LD Coolbulls Kingston Town 3LD Zenusa Dark Knight
at Krawen at Dazlin
Best Veteran Bluepoint Femme Fatale
1st Puppy Bitch O'K Honey Katroyden Lakonga
1st Junior Bitch Extravaganza Mithguard
1st Novice Bitch Gorbain Geisha Girl
2nd Novice Bitch Rightstuff Reflex
1st PGB Res BOB Spartiate Devils Vision
2PGB Teirwgwyn Voodoo Doll 3PGB Funkaidellixs Gold Dawn
1 Limit Bitch RBB Emred Dikram Devils Delores
2 Limit Bitch Dazlin Classy Lady
1. Open Bitch Javarke Amara at Olliebrad
MINIATURE BULL TERRIERS Judge Kirsty Barr (Giffenbull)
1st Puppy Dog/Bitch Best Puppy in Breed Dollydots Madly Maud (B)
1ST DOLLYDOTS MADLY MAUD (Timewilltell Frenkys Demidream X Warbonnet Mamma Mia) – 6.5 month old white bitch, correct mouth, up on size, needs to develop more BP
1st Junior Dog/Bitch Pixar of Slanting Shore at Grandopera (B)
2nd Junior Dog/Bitch Duvessa Port Ellen (B)
1st Open Bitch BOB RBIS Enter into Manduessedum from Enamorada
2OB Kaja-Dottie Von 3OB Ch Grandopera Res Bullysoul Here I VHC Schals Sugared Almond
Der Alten Veste Global Warming Go Again
I would like to thank all my exhibitors for showing under me, I feel I had a good selection of dogs to go over. Size overall was good with only a couple up on size. Most bites were correct but quite a few
tight canines and one fully inverted canine in one. I would also like to thank the club for inviting me to judge at their show, for their hospitality and the lovely gift
1ST PIXAR OF SLANTING SHORE AT GRANDOPERA (Renegade von der Alten Veste X Ch Ladybug of Slanting Shore) – small solid red bitch, well placed ears, soft sweeping profile with enough width and
fill, correct bite with right canine slightly tight, decent forechest and good lay of shoulders leading down to tidy tight feet, good bone and good rear angulation, moved well, presented and handled well
2ND DUVESSA PORT ELLEN (Lafenice Tudor from Duvessa X Maybe Duvessa Whiskey Z Makdani) – another small girl, white with brindle eye patch, decent head and good expression, moved well and in
good condition, overall a nice girl but not quite the bone and rear angulation as first
A big class with a total variation in makes and shapes.
1ST ENTER INTO MANDUESSEDUM FROM ENAMORADA (Neustros Diego X White Hot MBT from Enamorada) – eye-catching small white bitch with black ears, beautifully curved profile with good width and fill, tiny triangular eyes giving the most wicked expression, ears bang on top, correct bite and canines ok, nice front, good bone for size, to be pedantic I would like a bit more rear angulation but her head and expression won it for me and pleased to award her BOB and RBIS
2ND KAJA-DOTTIE VON DER ALTEN VESTE (Shadow von der Alten Veste X Hera of Bikato-Parti) – yet another small white bitch, not the head of first, correct bite with both canines very tight, moved well
coming but a bit close at the back, handled well and in good condition
3RD – CH GRANDOPERA GLOBAL WARMING (Borsalino King of Spades (BT) X Grandopera Small World Around Margins) – I feel this old timer needs a brief mention as although there were younger and
fresher dogs in this class, if you look past her slightly weathered edges you’ll find many virtues. She would have been a worthy champion in her day, age just got in her way today
4TH BULLYSOUL HERE I GO AGAIN (Lafenice Tudor from Duvessa X Wengormick Petite Pandora at Bullysoul)
5TH SHACALS SUGARED ALMOND (Badlesmere Bygones X Shacals Diamond in the Sky)
I would like to thank the Northern Provincial Committee for my judging Appointment of my first open show where I was made very welcome by committee and exhibitors of their dogs and bitches. I had some quality dogs to go over and truly enjoyed myself and I would like to thank my stewards for their help, Eddie Ball and Jammie Emett..
1. Thomas's Mostahbull Both Barrels, 8 month old Black Brindle Dog, Caught your eye when walked into ring as he showed his presence with power, nice gentle profile, would like to see bit more fill, with ears bang on top, lovely fore chest and plenty of bone and cat like feet, well laid shoulders and held top line but on movement was loose on front but this with tighten up when maturing. Best Puppy
2. Kerr & Brett's Diton Deal or No Deal, 10 month old white dog Nice gentle profile with correct mouth and ear placement. Good Expression ,his movement was good and held top line on move correct tail set .
1. Dodd & Rowlands Bluepoint Patchogue, 15 month old white dog with black eye and ear. Nice sweeping Profile with wicked expression and good depth and fill to Muzzle, correct mouth , ample bone for size and cat like feet with nice neck into well laid shoulders and short in back, correct tail set and bend of stifle movement good both ways very well handled BD BOB BIS
1. Brown's Coolbuls Kingston Town at Krawen, 26 Month old Upstanding Black Brindle. Nice sweeping profile and fill with mouth correct. Ample bone and cat like feet, nice reach of neck in to well laid shoulders and correct tail set, movement was good both ways with drive and held top line on move, well handled and in great condition.
2. Bobuddy Word Up, 19 month old White dog, nice head and depth of muzzle, not the head of 1 ear placement ok and nice neck into shoulders, tail set correct and nice bend of stifle and cat like feet movement was good with drive. Well handled and in great condition.
1. Scott & Sitcliffe's Tilleah Jesse James at Dotannebull, 38 month old Red and White dog, powerful head with depth and fill, ear placement ok. Nice powerful chest and Square front with cat like feet, moved with drive on the move and held top line. Correct tail placement vey well handled and in good condition.
2. Brown's Coolbuls Kingston Town at Krawen
Veteran dog or Bitch
1. Heath & Morris's Bluepoint Femme Fatale, lovey 10 year old white bitch with femine head with her ears up, enjoying her day out, flowing neck into her shoulders movement was ok very well handled and in good condition for her age.
1. Murphy's O'K Honey Katroyden Lakonga, 10 month old brindle bitch with nice profile to head and fill, ear placement was good with a nice neck into shoulders, movement was ok and bend of stifle. Was a bit unsteady on the day but this will come with more ring craft or shows.
1. Goodwin's Extravaganza Mithgard, 12 month old white bitch with a lovely profile and depth to muzzle and correct mouth, she has good ear placement when she used her ears as was a little unsteady today, mouth correct and nice length of neck into shoulders. Movement was good with good bend of stifle BPB
1. Woodward's Gorbain Geisha Girl, 13 month old white bitch with red ear. Powerful bitch for her age and head was packed, nice neck into well laid shoulders and held top line on the move, movement was good both ways and correct tail set with nice bend of stifle.
2. Wright's Rightstuff Reflex, 15 month old white bitch with nice gentle head and head is packed withf fill. She has a nice length of neck going into well laid shoulders held top line on the move but was a bit excited for handler, could have went either way
Post Graduate Bitch
1. Hackett's Spartiate Devils Vision, tricolour bitch with nice gentle profile and fill with ears placement ok. Powerful fore chest and bone with square front and cat like feet. Nice
Neck into well laid shoulders. Moved with drive and held top line on move. Correct tail set and bend of stifle very well handled but makes handler work and in great condition.
2. Dodd & Rowlands Teirwgwyn Voodoo Doll, white bitch with ear marking she is a lovely upstanding with nice
Head fully packed and ear placement ok, lovely square front and cat like feet. Movement was ok and held top line on the move good bend of stifle, could have went either way in this class.
1. Lamonby's Emred Dikram Devils Delores, 23 month old White bitch with black ears nice gentle sweep to head, mouth correct and fill to head. Lovely square front and cat like feet with ample bone, nice reach of neck into well laid shoulders and correct tail set and bend of stifle, movement ok bit out of coat today
2. Beckinsale's Dazlin Classy Lady, 21 month old white bitch with brindle ears lovely head and fill to head and ear placement, good nice reach of neck into shoulders and correct tail set, movement was ok and handled well.
1. Bradley's Javarke Amara at Olliebrad, 30 month old white bitch with brindle ears, nice gentle profile and fill to head. Bit stuffy in neck and carrying a bit to much weight but this is due to being in motherhood as have always admired this bitch. Nice cat like feet and correct tail set. Movement was ok both ways