Well done to our Junior Handlers :
Bull Terriers: Judge Dinu Catilina (Dofro)
Best of Breed and Best in Show : Bluepoint Sea Breeze at Dotannebull
Miniature Bull Terriers: Judge Annabelle Twyman (Laronbelle)
Best of Breed and Best Puppy in Breed and Best Opposite Sex in Show : Javarke Wee Wild Fire at Grandopera
Miller Memorial Trophy : Judge Kim Whittaker (Wengormick)
WINNER OF THE MILLER MEMORIAL TROPHY (Best Exhibit) AND HESKETH CUP (Best Bitch)
Teirwgwyn Voodoo Doll
WINNER OF THE ORMAND PLATE (Best Dog) AND BULLYVIEW GENTLE BREEZE CUP (Best Condition)
Tilleah Jesse James at Dotannebull
Bull Terrier Critique: Judge Dinu Catilina (Dofro)
1st Puppy Dog, BP, RBOB, RBIS, BPIS
Beckinsale's Dazlin the Dominator at Cywbullys
2nd Puppy Dog
Bradley's Olliebrad Supersonic
1ST Murphy's Chavez Diabelskie A Widgets Bull at Katroyden Lakonga
2nd Kerr and Brett's Diton Deal or No Deal
POST GRADUATE DOG
1ST Dodd and Rowlands' Bluepoint Patchogue
2nd Bakewell's Bullyview Dressed to Impress
1st Scott and Sutcliffe's Tilleah Jessee James at Dotannebull
1. White male with head markings. Well balanced dog with a well turned and filled head and an excellent expression. Correct mouth. Good shoulders with very good forechest, straight front and a short back. Good tail set. Moved parallel both ways
2nd Brown's Coolbulls Kingston 3rd Hackett's Spartiate Picasso
Town at Krawen
1st RBB and Best Col, West and Jones' Denerian Dragons
Queen at Groundworx
2nd Johnson's Javarke Joie De Vivre 3rd Villensia's Badlesmere
Blaspheme at Villensia
1st, BOB and BIS Scott and Sutcliffe's Bluepoint Sea Breeze at Dotannebull
2nd Brown's Krawen 3rd Richmond Brough's Res Murphy's O'K Honey
Sugar Dumpling Topfuel Rose Gold Katroyden Lakonga
1st Roberts' Teirwgwyn Scream Queen
2nd Murphy's Bona Katroyden Lakonga
POST GRADUATE BITCH
1st Dodd and Rowlands' Teirwgwyn Voodoo Doll
2nd Beckinsale's Dazlin Classy Lady
1st Airey and Johnstone's Rabram Rebellious Rose
Miniature Bull Terrier Critique: Judge Annabelle Twyman (Laronbelle)
1st, BPIB BOB BOS in Show Clark's Javarke Wee Wild Fire at Grandopera
2nd Slojewska's Banana 3rd Raynor's Ginger MBT Res Malchanava's Shacals
Pralinka Chucho Topline from Enamorada Seven Wonder
1st OB Clark's Pixar of Slanting Shore at Grandopera
2nd OB Johnson's Martial Breed Hotlikehell at Javarke
3rd OB Aiko Perly 2 Pelag ll
CHALLENGE FOR BEST OF BREED
Javarke Wee Wild Fire at Grandopera Pixar Slanting Shore at Grandopera
I will start with thanking the Northern Provincial Bull Terrier Club for putting up such a great show again. The atmosphere was excellent and all the exhibited dogs were in excellent condition. I was very pleased that the two puppy males were of the heavier type which is less often seen these days. Judging the BIS together with Annabelle Twyman (Laronbelle) was the cherry on the cake, we agreed and disagreed at the same time but dog showing would be so boring if we all judged the same way. Thank you to all the exhibitors for supporting us on the day and thank you to our ring steward who did a grand job.
1. Upstading white male with excellent bone and substance. His head is strong and filled with an excellent expression and excellent ear placement. Excellent shoulders, straight parallel front, short back finished with a correct low tail set. His movement was difficult to assess on the day but he is a very young male that needs time to settle. What I liked most about him was his overall balance and squareness.
2. Very powerful brindle and white puppy oozing bone and substance. His head is wide, well filled and with excellent depth. Correct mouth, good shoulders, straight front with quality round bone and superb feet. Moved very well both ways.
1. Upstanding tricolour male, full of himself on the day. His head is well turned and filled with a correct mouth. Correct shoulders and a short back with tail set a bit high. Well angulated rear. Excellent feet. Moved well on rear but a bit restricted in elbows when coming.
2. White terrier type male, well balanced. Well turned head with correct mouth. Straight front, short back, good tail set, well angulated rear. Moved ok both ways.
2. White male with extremely pleasant temperament.Long head, well turned and filled with excellent ear placement. His mouth is correct with excellent big and well locked teeth. Decent shoulders, moderate length of back and a very good rear. Excellent tail set.
1. Red and white dog with a very good head, turned and filled with excellent ear placement. Correct mouth. Front is straight with excellent bone. Correct shoulders, moderate length of back, well angulated rear. Moved very well both ways with excellent reach.
2. Black brindle and white male with excellent make and shape and very well balanced. Head is well turned with level bite. Excellent shoulder placement, short back and excellent tail set. Straight front, excellent feet.Moved with drive both ways.
1. Red and white female, short and cobby with excellent substance even though she is not a big girl. Outstanding head, powerful, turned, filled with excellent depth. Very good ear placement. Perfect mouth. Short back, well angulated rear, correct front. Feet a bit untidy.Moved better coming than going.
2. Black brindle and white female with an excellent head, well turned and filled and a very good ear placement. Level bite with correct canines. Correct shoulders, moderate length of back with a slightly soft topline. Straight front, good feet, moved very well both ways.
1. White classy bitch with a beautiful well balanced head. Smooth profile, excellent fill under the eye, excellent expression with small well set eyes and well set ears. Correct shoulders, an excellent forechest, straight front, short back and excellent feet. Moved very well on front but a bit close behind. I love her type and her overall quality.
2. Very elegant correctly made bitch with a well turned head and a correct mouth. Correct shoulders, straight front, short back and a correct tail set. Good rear angulation. Excellent feet.Moved better coming than going.
1. Upstanding white bitch with a well turned head and correct mouth. Good shoulders, moderate length of back. Straight front with feet a bit untidy. Very lively on the day and difficult to assess movement.
2. Upstanding white female with a very well turned head. Good shoulder placement with a moderate length of back and good tail set. Straight front with good feet. Also difficult to assess movement, she was very excited on the day.
1. White female with an excellent head, well turned with a smooth profile and superb fill while still being feminine. Mouth is just off with correct canines. Good expression and well placed ears. Correct shoulders, moderate length of back, a good rear and well set tail. Excellent feet.Moved better coming than going.
2. White female with a well turned head and good fill under the eye. Straight front with excellent feet.A bit upright in shoulder which restricts the front movement. Short back with a well angulated rear.
1. Quality white female with a good head, well filled under the eye with a correct mouth and excellent ear placement. Correct shoulder placement,excellentforechest, straight parallel front, short back, well angulated rear and a very good tail set. Feet a bit untidy.Moved a bit close behind but with excellent drive.
I would like to thank the club and committee for inviting me to judge at there show and also the exhibitors who took the time to enter and come along on the day. Some lovely quality dogs to get my hands on! It was a lovely show with a very warm and welcoming atmosphere.
1. 8 month old Feminine Brindle and white bitch who loves the show ring. Long well filled head with ears placed well on top of head a keen expression along with a perfect mouth. Well placed shoulder leading in to a beautiful straight front and tight cat like feet. Enough bone for size, moved well both ways while holding her topline. Still a little maturing to do but happy to award her BOB and BPIB.
2. 14mth old Red and white bitch different type to 1st. Short well filled head with good mouth would benefit from a little more profile. Compact with enough bone moved better coming than going.
1. Compact Red and white bitch in firm condition who has a well filled head with ear on top good expression and correct mouth. Elegant neck leading to well placed shoulders and straight front with tidy feet. Plenty of substance and moved well both ways. RBOB
2. Black Brindle and white bitch with strong well filled head and beautiful finish. Correct mouth and lovely dark eye, she was not happy to use her ears today unfortunately. If firm condition and moved well both ways.
14 Class CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW : Sunday 28th July 2019
Judge: FRANK DYSON (TAWNBARR)
ONLINE ENTRIES CLOSE, MIDNIGHT, SUNDAY, 14TH JULY 2019